Donnerstag, 23. August 2012

can we go back



Can we go back


I see you hanging into her.
You're trying to pretend
It's all over your face, you miss me.
You see me hanging into him.
Its obvious it hurts.
When five minutes ago, you kissed me.

And I'm the one that's closer to your heart 

So tell me why we're keeping it a secret.
And he will never be the boy you are 
Do you remember when you used to be theif'n.

Can we go back; I missed when it was me and you.

Can we go back; and tell me what we gotta lose.
Can we go back in time, we could just stay there forever.
Lets come back together.
Baby, can we go back.

You've been living in my head because my heart is dead.

My soul seems to be running on empty.
And we can bring it back to life.
With one look in your eyes.
It tells me it wasn't the ending.

I can't live without you, boy I tried.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen