Freitag, 31. August 2012

It's too late

Too Late


She's walking away ready to leave ready to leave yeahh
And I beg her to stay but she's so done with me, so done with me
I thought that time was on my side & I have just enough to fix this
She's walking out the door & she ain't coming back no more

Baby don't go, I know I messed up & that don't mean a man can't change
Baby I'm stuck in a rut & you're the only one whether made me feel this way
Baby don't leave me, cause without you I'm bound to go crazy
And I can't go on livin' this way 
Cause you're the only one for me
Baby girl I need you here

Show me an ocean & girl , I'll cross it
Show me a mountain & girl , I'll climb it
Just don't tell me , don't tell me , don't tell me that it's too late
Show me a river & I'll run through it 
Show me a desert & I'll start walkin'
Just don't tell me , don't tell me , don't tell me that it's too late
To change...

Pride has taken the best of me
All this time I never knew that I was the enemy
Leaving the lie with you
Clock is ticking now
Don't wanna lose it
Please don't leave this house
I wish I could take back
The time I made mistakes 
I'm tryna show you, the new me
Cause you know I'm changing, baby you see
Now I'm stopping all the lies
Babygirl I'm done, no more alibis not a single one
And not any excuses 
Girl I'm through it you're the only one I want

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen