Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Please don't walk away

Please don't walk away


I cant believe your ending 
This relationship with me 
After all those times we spent together 
Baby cant you see? 


Every time we fight 

I put my pride aside 
I always let you win 
Just to end those arguments 


Never wanna hurt you then 

I don't wanna hurt you now 
Cause' all i wanna do is 
Wipe those tears from your eyes 


Never wanna tell you lies 

I just wanna treat you right 
Everyday & every night 
Just wanna stay right by your side 


Boy trust me & you'll see 

I will never break it, 
With our love we'll make it 
Cause your heart, is my heart 
Listen can you hear it beating together as one 
as our love is one


I want you to be here next to me 

i need you to stay 
Cause' i love you baby cant you see? 
boy don't walk away)
Never wanna change our destiny 
i want you to stay
Baby we can give it one more chance 
please don't walk away


Still cant believe you're leaving me for another girl

After all we've been through i was there for you for quite a while 
Can you tell me why? and what i did wrong 
I try my best, gave you everything you want & more 


Baby open up your eyes, can't you see I'm hurt inside? 

You're the only one for me, that i want by my side 
Boy i don't know what to do 
And i don't know what to say 
Tell me boy I'm on my knees what can i do to make you stay? 

please don't walk away


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen